Wednesday 18 January 2012

Kyonki Har Ek Friend Zaroori Hota Hai

The Airtel commercial Har ek friend zaroori hota hai is one of the best ads I have ever seen.
Its true that every friend is important. Life is incomplete without your own set of friends ..
..
Its a fact that no one can live alone , everyone needs someone to share joy,happiness,work, sorrow etc.Friends are always there for us, to laugh with us in the happy times and to provide us with a shoulder, when we feel like crying. They serve as one of the biggest supports in our life .Friends are among those few people who accept us, rather like us, as we are. They never come into our life, expecting us to change for them. However, they do correct us when we are at fault.It is said that whether you need to hear the bitter truth about yourself, go to your best friend. He/she will never lie to you, just to please you and win your favors. What he/she says is the truth about you.Friends love you and care for you. They always make you feel special and never expect anything in return, other than your love and friendship. They stay true to you throughout their lives.

Like everyone I also have my set of friends ....they are like angles in my life :)
So I will briefly talk about my close friends , who mean a lot to me !

1- My BFF's Anu & Shamaila :)
Left to Right:- Anu, Me & Shamaila 

These are my favorite girls , I can't think of making any big & important decision in life without talking to them. We have had 'n' no. of conference calls & exchanging mails. We share every minute details about our lives with each other ... These gorgeous ladies listen all my nonsense stuff & still mange to tolerate me.. lolzzz... We talk a lot about fashion,makeup and girlie stuff :P I have to be connected to them everyday otherwise I feel incomplete ..Anu is a darling once I was very disturbed I gave a call to her at 2 am , though she was sleeping but still she woke up and spoke to me.....Samy as I call Shamila .. did what no one ever did for me .. she prepared the navratra meal for me , taking pointers from me , aaaawww Samy I was really touched that day & the girls night we had is unforgettable :P Any problem , news etc I have .. I have to share it with them .. Thanks girls for being my lovely friends :) Hugs !!

2- Nihit Duggal


I call him my Nini :P.. he is like a mummy to be .. always there to guide me , he would always be correct ! Whenver I have to seek advice regarding a issue that bothers me a lot , then he is the right guy ! We have known each other for 9 years now.. To him I am still that stupid , silly girl .. who is always confused :P His thoughts are very matured and he is very sensible ..I love interacting with him & spending quality time with him. He is one of the dearest buddy for lifetime , I am sure I am still going to bother him every now & then when I am out of my mind ...lolz...I expect him to be like this forever .. nice & sweet to me :)


3-Gayatri 
I call her Gattu mare jaan :) I know her from school days , the best thing about us is that we had a very different & extreme choices but now Gattu's taste has gone better & we have started liking same stuff, wow Gattu I would say Sangati ka asar :P... She is in US and our best way to communicate is imsg where we share pix of our latest outfits, footwear and makeup.. also the looks ! Gattu is my jannu ... she understands me completely and I connect well with her.. The best gift that she gave me was that she was physically present on my wedding , what better could I ask for ....I have promised her that I will design her trousseau , and Gattu you better not poke me on everything while doing that.. lolzzz... I am looking forward for her wedding coz then she would hopefully move back to Delhi. Yay ! I am already imagining what all we will do post her wedding .....

4-Farha
The one thing I like about my school days was that I met Farha :) We are best of friends .. During school days we shared the same desk.. We have similar tastes , she is very creative & talented. I still remember the beaded jewellery both of made in school...She is generally reserved but if she starts talking then we talk for hours & hours..... She is in Mumbai post marriage but that doesn't mean we interact less .. no ways ! we share all the gossip in our respective lives , exchange recipes , talk about trends , makeup etc .. basically all the girlie talks :) 


5-Vaibhav
That's my hubby ! Wow I am lucky that I got married to my best friend , what better could I ask for ? He understand me completely in facts he knows me better than I know about myself. He pampers me ,cares for me ... I love the fact that I choose the right partner. The best part of our relationship is we understand each other.He is forced to see all my outfits and help me decide the right one ! Also he gives the honest opinion :) I discuss all my problems with my hubby dearest who is also my best buddy :) He is always there for me whenever I need him ..There to fulfill all my wishes(demands) Wow lucky me :P

I love you guys and can't think of my life without you all ... Hugs & kisses !!

8 comments:

  1. Actually kannu I miss those school days ,,,,, :(( ,,,,,,,
    Anyways I m so happy to have u as my best friend ,,,,,, :)) ,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwiiiieeeeee that is choo chweet.. muaahh <3 I HEART JUU.. BUT writin such impressive words doesn't mean Im gunna let u design my trousseau :D :D U have to pamper me more to get my approval (evil grin) :P :P khe khe kheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thats so sweet of you :)
    MuAAAHHHAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Farha- Same here , I am also happy to have u as best buddy ! Hugs !!

    @Gatt- hahahaaa(the gabbar laugh).. lets see what u will do ...n i love u a lot !

    @Anu- hugs & kisses , love u !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Swati- aaawwww thanks , these are my best buddies for life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. muaaaaaaaaaaaah thats an adorable post :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shamaila- kisses back to u , love u for being there for me ! Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete