Wednesday 4 January 2012

Brown & Rust Look

I love earthen tones and brown is one of my favourite colors. In winters its mostly jackets and boots for me but I decided to dress up differently , ok I ditched my usual winter look and opted a funky look with rather safe colors :P
Even I love brown eye sahdows , its perfect for everyday wear !

By now you must be knowing that I love wearing tights , they are so comfy !





I was in masti mood , so sat in a auto and got pictures clicked !

Wearing -
Navy long sweater- gifted
Brown tights
Rust Angora shrug- from China
Silk crinkled scarf- gifted
Brown ballerinas with sequins details- Aradhna Shoes

11 comments:

  1. Who says you cannot look chic in winters huh? Love your look! And whose auto is this? lol..

    P.S.- MY blog turns one today! You are invited to the virtual birthday bash on my blog. Please do come :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe ... full masti pics !!!! u look awesum in that winter outfit !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah what a brilliant way to get your pics clicked.... auto pics awwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karishma- Thanks girl & congrats !

    @Riddhi- Hhahaaa Thanks !

    @Suma- The idea was do a fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the rusty shrug.... such a lovely hue it gives to the outfit... ::D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bee- Thanks , this is one of my fav shrug :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. u r talking bout browns ? such a insult to my dear Orange... huh !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @iRule iCommand - Nah I can never be against orange , thats my fav color .. I even dream orange .. lolz....

    @Tanvi- Thanks , I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shrug....and your combination is perfect for a winter wear...love the match ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Apurva-Thanks sweetie , I love this shrug !

    ReplyDelete