Friday 30 December 2011

Do you like change?

So what kind of person are of , staying in your comfort zone and follow the usual routine or you like to change things ? I love experimenting , a lot while I am cooking , designing etc .....
Change can be good and at times worst you can think of !
I prefer experimenting with my looks , be it clothes or makeup, I had never been a makeup person until I met a makeup artist who is now one of my close friend. Whatever I know about makeup is because of him , I consider Sumit as my makeup Guruji :)
He infused "the makeup" in my mind and I am loving it !
So taking about change , I have had good & bad experiences ..... Long back I tried getting a fringe done ... thought the new avatar would suit me but I just hated that. I remember for approx .... 6 months I wore clips to not let the fringe fall on my eyes , I felt irritated !

Then taking about a positive change , I had always been a kajal and lip gloss person , Sumit transformed me into a lipstick and eye shadow girl. Earlier there were hardly any  lipstick in my vanity and now its difficult to find a gloss....

The best change so far is iphone ! I was a Nokia freak until I got my i phone.. thanks to hubby dearest :)

So change is good and bad too !

I generally prefer the nude makeup look , but this time I though of experimenting...and this what I did ....


Btw I am posing outside a haunted house ! Hhahahahhaaaa...


Makeup breakup- Eye shadow from Coastal Scents metal mania palette , Lord & Berry eye liner , Coloressence blue eye pencil , applied as kajal, Colorbar lipstick bare with maybelline gloss on top



Wearing- Orsey Tee in sky blue , Fab watch yellow , Tan belt (gifted), Silk scarf from Janpath , Max jeggings 

3 comments:

  1. looking very nice.............like the daring to watch the yellow watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is quite smart/Just adore it.
    Please visit ,my blog and follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ani- Thanks! I love pop of colors and what could be better to make a normal look pop out than a yellow watch :P

    @Izdiher- Thanks for the lovely comment , sure il visit yr blog :)

    ReplyDelete