Saturday 19 October 2013

Outfit:Saturday casual look with neon accents

Hello everyone , as most of you know that I work in healthcare sector so we are only allowed to wear casuals on saturday , that's the only day in the week when I can dress the way I want , now its that I am not dressing up on the way I want ...hope you can read in between the lines ....In the recent days I did quite a shopping, got some new footwear , jewellery and clothes.
As most of you would be knowing that neon accents are the "in" thing this season and I just love them !
So today when I was getting dressed I thought of adding some neon accents to the look anyways it's a saturday I can experiment today , no one at work is going to give me those where are you coming from looks !
Also someone at work asked me do I always open my hair , I promised to make a ponytail on Saturday , so here i fulfilled my promise too :)








Wearing-
Tee-Lajpat Nagar 
Denim-Levi's 
Footwear-Nell 
Necklace-gifted my mom 
Earring-gifted
Bangles-Archies 


13 comments:

  1. Nice outfit :) Your tee looks like splatter pattern :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Precious Pearl- thanks babes it reminds me of one of yr nail art too :P

      Delete
  2. lovely outfit loved ur neckpiece

    ReplyDelete
  3. @srinjla- thank u that's one of my fav necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @preethi- thanks babes 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty :) Lovely top <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @vipra-thanks babes it was a spontaneous buy 😜

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cutedear! I m loving the top andthe earrings

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Richa- thanks sweetie they are one of my fav earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look Lovely dear.. I liekd the coin necklace, ur ballerinas and that pretty tee too.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @poo-thanks babes , these are few of my fav things :)

      Delete
  10. Nice outfit!! you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete