Monday 21 October 2013

Outfit:Black & White Plaid With Green

There are days when we dress to motivate ourselves , today is one such day ! Its a Monday and tomorrow is Karwachauth , I will be fasting as well as working so I thought to wear a add a little pop to my today's outfit to sync in the Karwachauth feeling !
I plan to eat some good food today may be pao bhaji , noodles , golgappas etc .. let's see what gets finalized by the evening but for sure I am going out !!
I am loving colored liners this season and to keep the festive spirit alive I wore green eye liner today . This is one of my favorite eve liners ! Got this from Bharat & Dorris collection ... they have so many gel liners but the only problem is it dries really fast so you need to have Inglot duraline ready in your vanity.. The staying power is awesome , all I wish is that it did not dry too fast !!
Ohh btw someone asked me that is my favorite color green ?? I guess I have been sported wearing green quite often recently !! Need to add more colors in my wardrobe soon !!
















Wearing-
Tunic- GK 1 , M Block Market
Trouser- Customized
Necklace-Art Attack
Bangle-Gifted
Footwear-Lajpat Nagar 




10 comments:

  1. Pretty OOTD!

    xx,
    http://www.glamourjournals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty OOTD :)
    You look cute as always sweets <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vipra- thank u sweetie , yr kind words are very aspiring :)

      Delete
  3. I like the top!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @my unfinished life- i like it too sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look pretty..nice outfit..

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/mac-candy-yum-yum-review-and-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete