Monday 28 October 2013

Outfit : Teal Blouse with Black Skinny trouser

What do you do to beat the Monday blues ?? Every Sunday night I think tomorrow is Monday I can't do it again :P Mostly Monday is the day of the week when you feel very negative and low, but then there are solutions to all your problems .. required you really want to make up for it ! I beat the Monday blues by dressing up , yes I prefer wearing my favorite outfit to keep the spirit high !
Every person has their own way of dealing with the Monday Blues mine is getting dressed !!
So today I decided to wear one of my favorite favorites that's the teal blouse and coin necklace. This coin necklace is one of the best statement necklace I have , I wear it often , I think it add sparks to any outfit !
No one in this world is as good as mom !! My mom totally understand me , she got me this beautiful necklace and I love flaunting it every now and then !!









Wearing-
Teal blouse- GK-I , M Block Market
Trouser-Camaeau
Footwear-Lajpat Nagar
Necklace-Mom's gift



16 comments:

  1. That look suits you well :) Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ashu- Thanks sweetie and welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit :) Love your footwear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pearl- Thanks sweetie I love the big black flower it makes u look so chic and stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit .. Teal suits you so well - I loved the matching eye liner ;)
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vipra-thanks darling , will wear teal often now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look smart <3
    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/10/haul-post-by-tejinder-with-inglot.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look great and loved ur top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful in blue top, love your eye makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Rakshanda- Thanks dear its just a simple gel liner and kajal :)

      Delete