Monday 3 September 2012

Polka Dot Look !

Friendship signifies the greatest bond of love , you can share anything & everything with your close friend...Friends are like angels in your life ! Social media at times can do wonders ! Thanks to twitter I found a BFF in Purvi <3. She is a darling ! We are always on what's app sharing whats happening around ... joy & sorrow ... This blog post is dedicated to Purvi, my new BFF  :)
In very short span of time we have become best of friends ...She teaches me all the Gujrati dishes which I always thought were impossible to make ! Wow , you are a rockstar Purvi !!

Purvi sent me a goodie bag from Mumbai <3, she sent me lipstick , earrings and statement necklace.
Anytime I get new things I just have to wear them like ASAP !! heheheee...
We had kitty on weekend so decided to wear the statement necklace with a casual look , so that the necklace highlights !

This is what I wore ....














Wearing-
Yellow frill tank top- From Export Hut , Kalkaji , Delhi
Polka Dot Navy Skirt- Sarojni Nagar
Statement necklace -Gifted by BFF Purvi
Bag-Vakaro
Shoes-Kin's, Lajpat Nagar

11 comments:

  1. wow the neck piece is so hot, congrats on your new BFF, lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @lipjunkie thanks dear ! That's a beatiful necklace

      Delete
  2. really a good pick ! love the attire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm living the polka dot skirt ❤❤

      Delete
  3. oh man..I saw those shoes and I was like I have seen them somewhere...and then scrolled towards the end of post...hehe..I was right...loved those on you.. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these wedge heels , especially the vibrancy of sole colors !

      Delete
  4. i m feeling so blessed to have a bff like u i m so glad u liked everything thanks for the post love u :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love u too darling , thanks for being their for me :)

      Delete
  5. i want this skirt pik one for me toooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehheheee incase I dont get one il get similar stitched for u :)

      Delete