Saturday 15 September 2012

Maybelline Jewel Pink Tourmaline Lipstick review

I am a Punjabi girl , bling is my middle name ! hahahhahaa... Ever since I heard about the new range of jewel lipsticks by Maybelline I wanted to try them and heard /read a lot about it on other fashion/makeup blogs.
Tbellhough I am not a frosted lipstick lover but still I gave it a shot !

Maybelline surely knows how to capture the attention of targr et audience , that's why they named this collection as Jewels ! A woman is always facinated towards jewels ! 







I did a lip swatch 



Price-Rs 350/-
Qty-3.9 gms

Pros-
1- Attractive packaging.
2-Affordable.
3- Highly pigmented, one swipe is enough.
4- Good coverage , can stay up till 5-6 hrs.
5- These glitter does not bother, infact enhance the look.


Cons-
1- Little fruity smell, but it goes off after a while.
2- May not suit all skin tones, apt for fair skin tones.


10 comments:

  1. ooo..awesome..this looks so pretty ! and loved the lip swatch totally :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie , oohh must give a try to this lippy :)

      Delete
  2. its a very pretty shade looks really pretty on you :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty shade and you have the perfect lip shape ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg saumya thanks babes ! I'm
      Blushing now ... ☺😊😍

      Delete