Friday 7 October 2011

Welcome to CookDoKoo :)

Hello everyone , so this is the first post of CookDoKoo... You must be curious to know what is CookDoKoo all about, well this is a cooking blog with fashion accent !
Here we will exchange recipes , talk about fashion and we can gossip too !! Lolz !!

I am Kannu Manaktala Wadhwa, married .. and looooovvveee cooking !
Many of of friends exchange recipres with me and suggested that I start a cooking blog , so here I am to help you with easy cooking tips and tutorials !
Though I am not a chef , never really learned cooking but still will try to help you guys as much as I can :)

I am a pure Punjabi from Delhi and you would notice that reflects in my cooking.
I would include a lot of videos in my cooking tutorials .

Apart from cooking I like designing my clothes and accessories so we would discuss a lot about it too :)
I am actually a dimploma holder from NIFT.

So on my blog we can discuss cooking, fashion and any other stuff that intrests you !!!!
After all girls just want to have fun !!!!

Love,
Kannu

No comments:

Post a Comment