Monday, 17 October 2011

My Karvachauth 2011

Hello gorgeous divas , hope the married ones had a great Karvachuth !
Now talking about my Karvachauth... I did two looks .... I had to go to office too, so decided to wear relaxed wear & stay in my comfort zone.

Here the image of what I wore to work ....

I am wearing a orange kurta & white plazzo - self designed, pink glass bangles,gold hathful-self designed, flats   with crystals-from Aradhna shoes, Lajpat Nagar-Delhi, Golden Watch- Skagen (Karvachauth gift from hubby)

A close up pic

Since I was in office so opted for flats ....


For the pooja I wore a pink anarkali suit 
Details of what I wore- Pink & lime green anarkali suit-self designed, silver kundan haatful- Batra Jewellers-Lajpat Nagar, Silver Flats-Lajpat Nagar.

I have straight hair wanted to experiment with my look so did loose wavy hair this time :)

Some of my images sitting in the pooja ....





A close up look at my makeup

 I applied pista green eye shadow with fuschia lips :)


Hope you guys liked my liked  :)

9 comments:

  1. @Gudia-Thanks are we known to each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kannu..I came across your blog through your guest post on Samyukta's blog. I really like the idea behind your blog as well all the posts you have out up until now. Looks like you are a multi-talented person, being good in cooking, fashion as well as makeup.

    Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Swati-I am glad you liked the concept of my blog! Hope you enjoy reading future posts on Cookdokoo :)Very soon I will be doing a video tutorial on cooking soon !!

    ReplyDelete