Wednesday 12 October 2011

Casual Look for office .....

I work as a Buyer for a e-commerce website, and the best part about it that you don't have to dress up in formals. My job keeps me on toes ... I meet a lot of people/brands to develop business relationships.
Its quite a fun profile but trust me we work virtually round the clock, as most of the things happen at the 11th hour !!!!
I have always loved interacting with people so I feel in the right space now :)

Since my job requires a lot of travelling so I am mostly in flats.
A close up image of my footwear....
These are one of my favourite red sequins ballerina , they are so comfortable and add zing to the whole look ! Trust me I am not exaggerating but I can run for a Marathon wearing them .....
Wow , they are super cool & very economical.I got them from Lajpat Nagar on sale, Delhi at Rs.200.
Till now I consider this as one of my best & versatile footwear.
These ballerina's add a little shine & glamour to any look.
Though the color is red but I try to team it with most of the outfits I wear ..

Talking about the other things I am wearing ....
The top I am wearing is from Cupid in Pune ,I am thankful to my my co-sister for taking me there :)
The casual pants are from Wills lifestyle.
CK Shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment