Wednesday 27 February 2013

Outfit : Blue Blazer with Black Skinny Pants

Hello everyone , I am doing another outfit post today :)
I am a very lazy person when it comes to getting up early , usually I don't spend long time deciding my outfit , max time I can afford to spend while deciding is 5 mins !
So today's morning was also like a usual morning , I got up late and decided my clothes in 5 mins, got ready and rushed to work.
Also to save time , I ask hubby dearest to give him valuable inputs :)
So he helped me decide my accessories today....

I loved this red bike so thought I will pose on it , it would be fun :P













Wearing-
Blue Blazer-Vintage 
Stripes tee- gifted by mummy
Skinny black pants-Wills
Oxford shoes- Catwalk 
Statement necklace- from Lajpat Nagar
Earrings- gifted by husband 
Tomato Watch-gifted by BFF Shamaila
Cuff- Jewel Pourri

Makeup-
Maybelline eye tattoo-bad to bronze
Costal Scents- 88 shimmer palette
Colorbar orange sunset lip gloss
Colorbar Peachy Rose blush 

13 comments:

  1. Loved the entire look. looking stunning as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purvi-thanks sweetie , im loving blue these days <3

      Delete
  2. Loved your outfit :-) n ur neckpice is simply amazing. Where in lajpat did u buy it?
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Poorva- Thanks :) , I did street smart shopping from Lajpat Nagar .. their is a hawker opposite golden fiesta .. u can find amazing stuff their and very affordable !

      Delete
  3. loved the hair n makeup n blazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @saumya- thank u , it's more of a experiment look 😃

      Delete
  4. wow. you look so well put-together :)
    I really liked it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @bee- thanks ! I guess I should do these random looks often 😃

      Delete
  5. i love your style! The blazer looks super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @akshita- thanks sweetz , its because of u I realised what I was missing , hugs 😃

      Delete