Monday 11 November 2013

Nail Art Series 2

There is a phase in your life when you are obsessed with something & then you keep doing it , I think I am experiencing the "nail art" phase currently. Although I resist to buy more nail paints but then I can't resist myself from nail art , very soon I will share the collection of my nail paints with you guys. A close friend once did not let me buy any nail paint saying "Kannu you already have all shades of this particular color". I think such friends are like mirrors and they show you your true face, actually that was the day I tried controlling my urge to buy more nail paints and trust me so far I am succeeding !
I went to Golden Temple last week , had a early morning train can you guys believe I did nail art dedicated to Golden Temple at 2 am , yes should I not be in bed at that time ??? But NO for me nothing can be compared with the satisfaction I get when I do nail art :P

1-Door to heaven 



2- Green & Black Fantasy 

3-Border line 

4- Pastel route 

5-Temple run( I did this nail art for my Golden temple visit )

6-Diva Riche 


7-Nile 


8-Feather touch


9-Funkilicious

10-Goddess of darkness 




14 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so creative, love almost all designs<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Rakshanda- aaawww thank u so much babes ..mmuuaahhzzz <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely Nail Arts you have created dear! Loved the designs :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @richa-aaww thanks sweetie, glad u liked it :)

      Delete
  3. Omg..kannu fab designs..i shld try ur designs..u have very long and beautiful nails...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @preethi- thank u so much darling I'm kinda blushing now 😃

      Delete
  4. Loved all the manis. They are so pretty.

    I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award. Check out this link - http://followmanimatters.blogspot.in/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @manisha- thank u so much for the nomination dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Compilation Babe <3
    I loved them all :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Vipra- thanks sweetie glad u liked it , will try to more nail art posts now :)

      Delete
  7. i always wonder how u girls manage to do this. i mean i can't even think of doing nail arts.even if i do i know my nail paint will be evrywhere but on my nails. its awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @fashionbeautyandsoul well I would its about passion and dedication, if u have it then u can do wonders !

      Delete